Thursday, September 1, 2011

Amongst my group of friends, Adam Sandler's albums has come up in lunch conversation a couple of times in the past two weeks so I thought I'd put together a little reference list of his 5 albums which can be found at the end of this blog to put his entire discography into perspective.  Also, please see my quick opinion / mini review on each album.

Quick Opinion / Mini Review

a)  They're All Gonna Laugh at You - awesome CD, loved all the tracks as a kid, some more than others, yet overall still listened to this cd countless times... my friends and I quoted this album a lot in 8th grade

b)  What The Hell Happened To Me! - I don't recall or never listened to all the songs on this album but I do love the obvious classics:  "The Goat", "The Chanukah Song", "Do It For Your Mama", and "Sex or Weight Lifting".

c)  What's Your Name - I have no memory or recollection of listening to this album ever

d)  Stan & Judy's Kid -  I don't recall or never listened to all the songs on this album but I do love "The Peeper', and 'The Chanukah Song, Part II'.  (If you google and watch the animated cartoon of "The Peeper", that is also enjoyable.)

e)  Shh...Dont' Tell - I didn't know this album existed until today

***

Adam Sandler Discography