Tuesday, November 17, 2015

TV Episode Reviews (11/15/2015)

Last Man on Earth S02E07 "Baby Steps" - Season 2 hasn't had the same magic as Season 1, but thankfully this episode was pretty funny overall Does anything think that Erica is really pregnant? I don't think she is.

Family Guy S14E07 "Peter's Sister" - No surprise, but it was another lack luster episode. There was a Back to the Future bit that made me laugh so much that I had to pause the show. My gf also thought Meg's voice seemed off. Did it sound weird to anyone else? Not Mila's best work I suppose or just a bad mix.

Talking Dead S06E06 "Always Accountable" - A very bad episode of Talking Dead thanks to the lackluster guests: Michael Rooker was all over the place and not in a good way, Paget Brewster was VERY annoying, and if Doug Benson was any more stoned, he'd be a puff of smoke.